Guess what!! Apple has taken a complete shift to modernization in 2021. Technology is integrated in such a beautiful way that almost everyone understands the worth of iPhone smartphones. With revolutionized smartphones, Apple never ceases to attain attention. Why and how would be questioned in your mind. Well, it is simply due to the fact that after every few months, Apple introduces a new and better version of the iPhone.
So what? The top headphones manufacturer companies also introduce good quality headphones and earbuds for all iPhone models, including the new iPhone 7, X, XS, XS Max, iPhone 11 Pro and XR that meet all the user’s requirements.
All of the new iPhones leave off the headphone jack. Honestly, it is because wireless headphones are meant for 24/7 round the clock connectivity.
In addition to that, it means you will not be required to hold a big smartphone in your hands. Instead, the connection of the wireless headphones is such that you will only wear headphones or earbuds to receive calls, listen to the audios, and music, etc.
Beside entertaining yourself with music you can easily use these cool iPhone’s headphones in gyms, outdoor places, and indoors. For gyms, you might need headphones with special features – waterproof and sweat proof.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Product Reviews – Best Bluetooth Headphones For iPhone 7, X, XS, XS Max and iPhone 11
- Top 10 Best Bluetooth Headphones For iPhone List
- 1. Apple AirPods
- 2. Blackbay
- 3. Thore Bluetooth Headphones
- 4. Beats Solo 3 – Silver
- 5. Jabra Elite Active 65t
- 6. Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphone
- 7. Powerbeats Pro
- 8. Sony WH1000XM3
- 9. Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC
- 10. V-MODA XFBT2-MBLACK Crossfade 2
- Buyer's Guide – How to Select Best Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone in 2020?
- Aspects to Look into Prior Purchasing Wireless Headphones for iPhone
- Fitness and adjustability of Headphones
- Inbuilt MIC or Microphone
- Sound Quality
- Battery Life and Charging Properties
- Digital Inline Remote
Top 10 Product Reviews – Best Bluetooth Headphones For iPhone 7, X, XS, XS Max and iPhone 11
They took 50 hours to make a list of 100 headphones which are known for their wireless features. Later, the list was narrowed down into 20 and 10 best headphones for iPhone subsequently (took another 5 hours). Therefore, what you are about to read is the research and study of 55 hours and has unbiased reviews. The reviews are indeed from the broader spectrum.
Top 10 Best Bluetooth Headphones For iPhone List
|Headphone Name||Play Time||Fit||Price|
|Apple AirPods||40 H||Over-Ear||Check Price|
|Blackbay||9 H||Ear Hooks||Check Price|
|Thore Bluetooth Headphones||30 H||Over-Ear||Check Price|
|Beats Solo 3 – Silver||40 H||On-Ear||Check Price|
|Jabra Elite Active 65t||10 H||Ear Hooks||Check Price|
|Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphone||8 H||Ear Hooks||Check Price|
|Powerbeats Pro||8 H||Ear Buds||Check Price|
|Sony WH1000XM3||8 H||Over-Ear||Check Price|
|Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC||9 H||Ear Hooks||Check Price|
|V-MODA XFBT2-MBLACK Crossfade 2||20 H||Over-Ear||Check Price|
Let’s delve into pros, cons, and features of ten of the best headphones with wireless/Bluetooth connectivity.
1. Apple AirPods
Apple AirPods is one of the most in demand headphones for iPhone. They are seamless and comes without any hassle in setting up on iOS gadgets. It accesses Siri without any fuss. The battery is functional for more than twenty-four (24) hours. What are the other features though? Let’s check them out…
- AirPods are glossy wrapped in a plastic
- Fixes well in the ears
- Completely wireless
- Magical way of charging – lay it down and charge it up!
- Fifteen minutes of charging gives at least three hours of listening to music
- Sharing audios and podcasts with two AirPods is applicable
- Smarter than EarPods
- Sound quality is beyond this world – like crispy chimes
- Calling quality accelerates voice and detects amplification
- Best noise cancellation adds value to the AirPods
- Light in weight – 0.14 ounces
- Siri is integrated
- Connection with other iOS gadgets is unified
- Robust designing and structuring
- Battery life is more than 24 hours
- Charges with only charging case
- Controlling options are limited
If you are craving for rich sound in a small structured headphone for iPhone, then you must consider buying Blackbay. Reason being, they are comfortable to use, have the potential to connect with Siri, has a lightning cord, and has soft touched buttons. Besides that, what else does it hold? Let’s find out.
- Both, wired and wireless connection options are present in Blackbay
- The durable structure of the headphones
- Battery life is maximum to run songs for 250 hours
- Compatible with iPhone and iPad
- Excellent for gaming as well as streaming
- Possesses MFi certification of lightning
- Remote and cable, both are used in different Apple devices
- Syncs well with paired Bluetooth devices for Apple products
- Light in weight – 1.08 pounds
- Updates of iOS are well-matched and attuned to needs
- The cable is 3.5 mm which is best for devices with 3.5 mm jacks
- Does not have long cables
3. Thore Bluetooth Headphones
Since Thore is not much known for headphones, you may think it as a below average company. However, it is not the case.
We can say because Thore has great offerings in terms of features, advantages, and the reasons why people love this specific model. The lightning earbuds, perfect designing, and high-end sound quality are some of the main features that captivate users’ attention.
Do you want to know what else is there? Let’s look into that too.
- High resolution sound
- Plush earcups with Allora foam
- Lightning connectivity
- Firm bass
- Complete noise cancellation from the outside world
- Works both ways – wireless and wired
- Sound is balanced naturally
- Money back guarantee for a year
- Easy, convenient, and hassle free
- Easily foldable and best for commuting purposes
- Automatically connects with iPhone
- Durability is guaranteed
- Sounds are digitally tuned
- Comfort is obvious
- Battery life is of 16 hours
- Wired option at times give trouble in the functionality of headphones
4. Beats Solo 3 – Silver
Who doesn’t like to use the best Bluetooth headphone which is perfectly compatible with iPhone? Well, if you are looking for one of its kind headphones, then Beats Solo 3 – silver should be the call.
Reason being, it comes with the exceptional playback quality of sound. It also has the most fastest charging speed – in five minutes charging, you get three hours of continuous use.
What other qualities does it contain? Let’s find out.
- Best for everyday use
- Wireless headphones with warranty card
- Comfortable due to the fitting of earcups
- Beats Solo 3 – Silver can take calls
- Siri can be activated too
- Finest acoustics with all features – balance, clarity, and breadth
- Gives multiple functionalities on controls
- Takes less time to charge – three minutes of charging gives three hours of use
- Comes with Apple (W1) Chip
- It has the potential to control music
- Pairing is way too easy and comfortable
- Battery life is forty (40) hours
- Lightning adds the value of Beat Solo 3
- Sound is good but not approved by many professionals
5. Jabra Elite Active 65t
Just like the Avantree Audition Pro, these headphones are the epitome of successful entertainment (related to audios). Despite the fact that there are a couple of drawbacks, there are tons of goodness packed.
First thing first, the long range powerful Bluetooth itself is a great advantage. Then comes the distinction in sound quality and convenience. Features and pros are more than these characteristics. Would you like to know about them? If yes, let’s continue reading.
- Best for taking calls
- Meant for those who are into sports
- Fit is amazing and secured
- Fifteen minutes are needed to charge for one a half hour use
- Best Bluetooth headphones for iPhone – dust, sweat, and wind protection
- Comes with 4 microphone technology
- Google Assistant, Alexa, and Siri are operational
- Weight is as light as 0.7 pounds
- Personalization of music is applicable
- Choosing a voice assistant is possible
- Also, it has two years warranty
- Stable calls and listening to music
- Sound quality is outstanding
- Both, vocals and bass are of utmost attribute
- Has terrific app
- Water resistant
- Battery life is exceptional
- Good for indoor as well as outdoor use
- The casing which charges earbuds are not good
6. Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless Headphone
If you ever want to buy a perfect pair of Bluetooth headphone for iPhone, then it is best to go with Bowers & Wilkins P7. Several reasons are linked to its purchase. First thing first, it is meant for professional use. Secondly, it carries transducer technology.
In addition to that, Bowers & Wilkins P7 has aptX Bluetooth. What are the other features? Let’s discuss them in detail.
- Light weight – 11.3 ounces and 2.3 with shipment
- Includes one lithium polymer battery
- Precise as well as controlled sound quality
- Pristine sound quality
- Foldable headset
- Luxurious experience and durability ascertained
- Impeccable connectivity with Bluetooth
- Chargeable with USB in laptop
- Materials used are of the optimum quality
- Leather earpads, aluminum overall structure
- Impressive and attractive design
- Comfortability and convenience are intact
- Rich sound
- Noise cancellation is applied in the system
- Possess flawless wireless/Bluetooth options
- Battery life is above average
- Comes with proper case to carry
- Good for calling, listening to music, and using it in the gym
- Heats up – Just after 5 hours of continuous use
7. Powerbeats Pro
Powerbeats Pro is said to be one of the best wireless earbuds for iPhone. It is not only about the design, color, and sound quality though.
There is a lot more attached to these beauties. For example, they come in the best form which lets sportsman delve in the actions. What else is synched with Powerbeats Pro? Let’s find it out…
- Design is sleek and reinforced
- Different colors are available – Moss, Ivory, Navy
- Controlling options are for each earbud
- One can play and pause audios
- High end completely Bluetooth headset
- Light weighted – 0.9 ounces
- Comes with warranty card, charging case, lightning, guide, and four sizes of earbuds
- Excellent for workouts, running, trekking, and other sports
- Life of battery is way too amazing – 9 hours for listening
- Bold and crispy sound quality
- Fits and adjusts perfectly
- Water and sweat resistant
- Broken signals on connecting (not always)
- The battery doesn’t have a basic gauge
8. Sony WH1000XM3
Sony WH1000XM3 is another beast, which is compatible with iPhone devices. There are not only but numerous reasons as to why it is included in the list. First of all, it has its own league in noise cancellation.
Secondly, USB-C port is attached. What are other features and advantages though? Let’s check those out as well.
- Easy conversations through attention mode
- Music’s volume, tracking, and voice assistants, and calls are controlled with a touch
- Alexa is enabled with a meek touch
- Noise is canceled digitally from the outside world
- Five minutes charge allows listening to music for more than 30 hours
- 3.5-millimeter aux port
- Customized sound
- Sound is balanced and of quality
- Comfortability is intact
- Excellent ANC
- 4.2 version of Bluetooth
- Shows issues in cold weather conditions
9. Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC
You want a set of flawless headphones, right? It must have Bluetooth, noise cancellation, and quality sound. If yes, then these could suit the needs.
It is so because Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC comes with everything that anyone would want. However, there are more features linked to these headphones. What are they? Let’s find out…
- 4.0 Bluetooth with aptX technology
- Two years of warranty
- Earcups with controlling power
- 19 hours of battery life
- Noise cancellation with an active guard
- Sound quality is exceptional
- changing of tracks and making calls is possible through an inbuilt microphone
- Strong bass
- Response timings are flawless
- Bluetooth functionality is awesome
- It has removable cable too
- Audio performance is sabotaged (not always)
10. V-MODA XFBT2-MBLACK Crossfade 2
V-MODA XFBT2 Crossfade 2 is a hybrid headphone, particularly for iPhones. They are dually synched with Bluetooth and robust design.
Besides that, it has zero latency in the wired mode. Are you curious to know about other features and advantages? If so, read on.
- High resolution CCAW coils are used in designing
- Noise isolation is provided
- 14 hours of battery
- It also has certificate number HRA-0101-03 in high resolution audio
- Mesmeric 3D soundstage
- Meant for professionals as well as gamers
- Comes with exoskeleton case
- The headband is made up of durable steel and leather
- Inbuilt microphone
- Comfortable earpads
- Audiophile quality
- Foldable for a compact size
- Earcups don’t rotate
- Multipoint pairing is not possible
Related Reviews and Buyer’s Guides
Buyer's Guide – How to Select Best Bluetooth Headphones for iPhone in 2020?
iPhones are the custodian of technology. In this era, almost everyone knows what a good iPhone is. However, they don’t know much about the Bluetooth headphones which are compatible with these phones.
Users who have started consuming new headphones are skeptical on the purchases. That’s why we have helped those users in accordance with the aspects to look into before buying any wireless headphones for iPhone.
Aspects to Look into Prior Purchasing Wireless Headphones for iPhone
Always remember the following aspects before buying a headphone for iPhone. What will happen when you don’t consider these factors though? Will there be any difference in the purchase?
Well, honestly speaking if you will do prior homework, it will save you from a lot of complexities, complications, and hassles. For example, if you only look into the design and miss out connectivity or sound quality, you’ll get nothing but the look.
And you know looks don’t last for long. They fade away. Instead of looks, you should check out other factors too. Those elements are mentioned below in detail.
Fitness and adjustability of Headphones
Always check out the size and fitting before buying any headphone. This gives a closure of assumptions. Also, you will be able to have pre-buying satisfaction that at least headphones are fitted properly.
Another point regarding the sizes and fitting is to buy a headphone that is not too tight. Likewise, it shouldn’t be too loose. What will happen if you buy too loose or tight though?
You will not feel comfortable and easy while using. To know the right fitting, make sure that two fingers easily pass between the head and the headband. This thumb rule has helped many while selecting the right headphone for iPhone.
Inbuilt MIC or Microphone
For an outstanding experience of listening to music, handsfree are used. Those handsfree basically comes with an inbuilt microphone. What do they do? Mic lets you take calls.
At times, even controlling is also handled through the mic. Therefore, the need for inbuilt mic in any good Bluetooth headphone is a must. This feature also has the capability to suppress noise from outside.
Besides that, it filters the background with the help of inline mic. If you want to feel the best, then make sure the selected headphone has the inbuilt mic.
Naturally, without good sound, you will not be able to enjoy a bit. In this regard, please check the following list.
- Must have a noise cancellation feature
- Should have EQ as well as automatic volume adjustment option
- Opt for Bluetooth with 4.1 version
- HD stereo quality of sound is a must
Battery Life and Charging Properties
When it comes to battery, take in consideration it's charging time. In addition to that, understand your need to determine which headphones are best. This could be done easily.
For instance, you need constant use of headphones. If so, then select a headphone that has more than 30 hours of functionality. Similarly, if you want to use it for four to five hours, anything with 24 hours use is going to be fine.
What else you should know? Use of headphones in the following ways.
- Particular time for music play
- Talking time/calling time
- Standby time
- Minimum of 8 hours of use is important for calling time
- 12 to 40 hours for listening to music is considered good
Digital Inline Remote
Another aspect to look into before buying any best Bluetooth headphones for iPhone is limited to the inline remote. It means that there should be enough functionality to make the experience versatile and worth remembering.
So, what should you know about it? Always know that there should be three options at least.
- Button for activating Siri
- Button for taking calling
- Button for clicking a picture
However, at times you will not be able to find the third option. But with a thorough survey and study of headphones, eventually, you will land on the best one for your iPhone.
Other buttons could be about changing tracks, pausing music, playing music, increasing or decreasing volume, and reject calls.