Bluetooth headphones and headsets are readily available in the market. Nevertheless, deciding that one headset for yourself could be a daunting experience. It is indeed hardest for the truckers to get hold of the best one from the variety out there. Do you know why it is so? Well, most likely it is because of the fact that truckers are not up for music but long talks on call. Therefore, the call for the need is to know about the best Bluetooth headset for truckers. It clearly means that if you are a truck driver and in the lookout of the best Bluetooth headset, then this article is meant for YOU!
What we have taken into consideration though? The reason is simple, very simple. If you are a truck driver and are carrying tons of load, getting distracted would be the last thing that might be wanted. Most likely, interruption and disruption of any sort can result in fatal accidents. Which is why truck drivers prefer using headsets with Bluetooth feature.
In short, if you want to pick the right Bluetooth headset for yourself, you are at the right place!
Top 10 Product Reviews – Best Bluetooth Headset for Truckers
To initiate the research on the best Bluetooth headset for truck drivers, we have done our thorough research. We spent 60 hours to dig the list of 40 headsets which are considered good. From those, we shortlisted the headsets into 20 and then 10. It took 30, 25, and 5 hours respectively for each list.
What are those headsets about? What are the features, pros, and cons of those headsets? Why you should opt for those headsets? All of it is mentioned in this article.
List of Best Bluetooth Headsets for Truck Drivers in 2020
1. Mpow Pro Trucker Bluetooth Headset
These headsets are taken as the best ones, particularly for truckers. Mpow Pro Bluetooth Headset is meant for excellence for all – consumption, design, structure, and technology. With the utmost sound quality and passion towards innovation, manufacturers have touched the epitome of success.
Let’s check out its features, pros, and cons in accordance with the research of our team members.
- Straight twelve (12) hours use on a call
- Massive two hundred hours (200) hours standby duration
- Sound frequency is between 2.402 and 2.480 GHz
- Chats are clear and crystal
- Design is based on a 330-degree rotation
- Has a noise cancellation feature
- It is very light (1.48 ounces) and easy to use
- Flawless and seamless connectivity
- Simple but very useful for truckers
- Comes with two years guarantee
- Interestingly, it can pair up with two Bluetooth gadgets instantaneously
- Besides phone calls, this headset is also good for conferences on video calls
- Battery life is more than enough
- It has padded earmuff which does justice to head while driving
- At times you need to charge it more to talk non-stop
- Often mic stops working
Why buy Mpow Pro Trucker Bluetooth Headset?
The question for Mpow should be, why not to go for these headsets. It means the headset has gotten everything which is needed in any good Bluetooth headset for truckers. It has excellent sound quality, brilliant connectivity, and other features (mentioned above).
2. VXI BlueParrott B250-XT-USB
Clarity of sound is the first aspect to determine if the headset is good or not. With VXI BlueParrott B250-XT-USB you will never have any complaint.
Reason being, it has ANS (Ambient Noise Suppression) and a noise cancellation mic.
Along with that, there are other features and pros too. Do you want to know what are they? If yes, read on.
- Noise is suppressed (85%) from the outside world
- Communication is without any interruption
- Gooseneck boom mic
- Seamless wireless connectivity
- Headband is with the strap or headband
- Syncs and pairs up with most of the gadgets with Bluetooth facility
- Has Bluetooth 2.1+ version
- 2.0 USB type with adapter (5V 1000mA)
- Light in weight
- Battery is sufficient for long hours on the road
- Comfortable, easy, and worth the use
- Sound frequency is between 150 Hz and 6.8 kHz
- Fitting is the issue however, it is not always the complaint
Why buy VXI BlueParrott B250-XT-USB
VXI BlueParrott B250-XT-USB is the best Bluetooth headset for truckers. Reason being, it has excellent sound quality with Bluetooth. Can pair up easily without much wastage of time. Truck drivers love this headset for the fact that these are durable for use on road.
3. Truck Driver Bluetooth Headset
First thing first, let us tell you why Truck Driver Bluetooth Headset is included in the list. It is mainly due to the fact that these headsets are best with what it offers.
What it provides though? Does it come with the complete set of instructions and important features? Well, yes! It does. Let’s dig into features, pros, cons, and other important aspects.
- Microphones have the ability to cancel noise
- Earmuffs are made up of premium material
- Truckers can call and do video chats while on the go
- Light in weight (3.84 ounces)
- Comfortable and portable
- Talking time is of continuous seventeen (17) hours
- Three hundred and fifty (350) hours can be used on a standby time
- Also, it has a yearlong warranty
- Dimensions and measurement is 5.5 into 2.3 into 6.2 inches
- Bluetooth functions maximum thirty-three (33) feet
- Battery is in the headset – lithium-ion
- Can connect two Bluetooth gadgets simultaneously
- Doesn’t have an issue in connecting with any Bluetooth gadget
- Noise resistance is below average (not bad though)
Why buy Truck Driver Bluetooth Headset?
We recommend you to buy a Truck Driver Bluetooth Headset. Simply because of all the good features. First thing first, materials are of premium quality and so is the quality of sound. Moreover, it can connect with not one but two Bluetooth devices at the same time. There are other plus points too. They all constitute in making Truck Driver Bluetooth Headset the best Bluetooth headset for truckers.
4. Mpow Pro (2-Pack)
Mpow Pro (2-Pack) is another headset that is listed in this article for a couple of reasons. First of all, these headsets are excellent for truckers.
Reasons include frequency range, quality of material and sound, structure and design, weight and comfortability in use.
Others are there too which are mentioned below.
- Frequency ranges between 2.402 and 2.480 GHz
- Connection is established within seconds but ranges up to ten (10) minutes
- Functions flawlessly without any disturbance for seventeen (17) hours
- Mpow Pro (2-Pack) charges up with a USB port
- Weighs less or around 0.09 pounds
- Has a noise cancellation feature
- Robust and crispy sound
- Design and structure are unique
- It can rotate in three hundred and thirty (330) degrees
- Completely charges in three and a half hours
- Clear chats on call and videos are possible too
- Complies with rules and regulations on FCC (ID: 2AMH2-MBH15)
- Two years of a money-back guarantee
- Best Bluetooth headset for truckers who want to do video chat on different applications
- Works and does justice with reduction technology
- Always found in functioning condition -17 hours
- Synchronizes with two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Material of earmuff are premium – let the user stay away from sweaty ears
- It is a lot better than Mpow Pro Bluetooth Headset
- Usable with music players, Bluetooth devices, and GPS
- Meant for truckers who want to make long calls and not for listening to music
Why buy Mpow Pro (2-Pack)
The question “why one should buy Mpow Pro (2-Pack) is legit. However, it is a question with multiple answers. First one could be about the features that it possesses. Second could be about the demand in the market. The last one could be because it is one of those headsets which are best for truck drivers. Therefore, it is all about how to want to see – perspective matters!
5. BlueParrott (B250-XTS)
Don’t you want to know the difference between VXI BlueParrott B250-XT-USB and BlueParrott (B250-XTS)? To begin with, both models are different. However, they are from the same manufacturer – BlueParrott.
Most of the features of them are alike. What is the difference? Well, it is mainly about design and structure. To find out more about it, let’s delve in features and other aspects of BlueParrott (B250-XTS).
- Comes with charging USB port
- Synchronizes with Bluetooth laptops and smartphones
- Earmuffs are protected with layered cushion
- Noise cancellation is (95%) extraordinary
- Battery is of great consumption and power (490 hours)
- Battery charges up in only three and a half hours
- Calls can be taken for hours without any interference
- Technology allows truck drivers to enjoy the sound quality
- Microphone has the best Bluetooth facility
- Durable, comfortable and easy to use
- Heavy-duty padded headband
- Up to three hundred (300) feet of wireless connectivity range
- Quality of sound is worth experiencing
- Light in weight
- If it is fallen from a height, it has chances of breaking
Why buy BlueParrott (B250-XTS)
BlueParrott (B250-XTS) is all about understanding the real requirement of truckers. It contains whatever a trucker may ever wish to have! With perfectness and allrounder traits, BlueParrott (B250-XTS) has won the hearts of many. From the quality of sound to the quality of materials, everything is impeccable.
6. Plantronics Explorer 50
If you ever want to purchase the best Bluetooth headset for truckers, then do consider buying Plantronics Explorer 50. There are not only one or two but many qualities which set it apart. Its uniqueness is seen by all those who have given a try to other Bluetooth headsets.
First and foremost, it is about the weight, then comes Bluetooth version, and connectivity. We have mentioned the pros, cons, and features that will determine if you really want to opt for it or not.
- Weight is less
- Comforting and easiness in use is experienced
- Can connect with two Bluetooth devices (laptops or smartphones) concurrently
- Total number of standby hours are two hundred and twenty-eight (288) hours
- Crispness of sound is present because of noise cancellation technology
- Eleven (11) hours of continuous use with power-saving mode for hibernation
- Best for phone calls as well as music and getting directions through GPS
- Fitting, structure, and design of Plantronics Explorer 50 is long-lasting
- Transmitting is based on whichever device the user wants to take the call
- Excellence is the key to success – that defines Plantronics Explorer 50
- Earmuffs swivels are facilitated with rotating feature
- Controlling buttons (volume, power, and calls) are easy to use
- Out of a hundred users, three came with the problem in durability
Why buy Plantronics Explorer 50
Plantronics Explorer 50 is a lot about inimitability and it’s known for quality. It clearly means that any trucker would love to go for these headsets. Also, it is clear that there are features which are the best fit for demand. However, it is upon the usage though. If someone uses it way too carelessly, throws from height, and do crazy things with the headsets; sound clarity may decrease.
7. ICOMTOFIT Bluetooth Headset
ICOMTOFIT Bluetooth Headset is another item in the list for several reasons. What makes it unique and what contributes towards its success?
They are based on advantages and features. Sound quality and compatibility of connections, noise cancellation, and other features, every aspect constitutes in the upheaval of this headset. Let’s delve in to get to know more about the product.
- Bluetooth comes with 4.1 version
- Bluetooth devices can be connected within the range of thirty-three (33) feet
- Convenience and comfortability are guaranteed
- Best for handsfree calling
- Noise is suppressed fantastically
- Eight to ten (8-10) hours of uninterrupted calls
- Rotation of swivels makes it a perfect fit
- Charges in less than two hours
- Mic is advanced with CVC6.0 noise cancellation
- Siri, as well as Google Voice Assistant, are supported
- Has the potential to standby for eight days – one hundred and ninety-two hours (192)
- Easy to access controlling buttons
- 1.5 Hours of quick charge
- One year of warranty
- At times ICOMTOFIT Bluetooth Headset stops out of nowhere
Why buy ICOMTOFIT Bluetooth Headset
As it is mentioned that there are several advantages and features, there is no reason why it should not be chosen. However, with some technical advancements, these headsets have maintained demand in the market. If you want to buy the right piece of headset then better go with these as they are one of the best Bluetooth headsets for truckers.
8. Blue Tiger Dual Elite
Blue Tiger Dual Elite understands the need for truck drivers. Which is the reason why it is considered as the best Bluetooth headset for truckers? It has all the must-have features.
Those include crispiness in sound, excellent noise cancellation technology, and one thousand (1000) standby hours. Besides that, there are several other features and pros. Let’s check them out.
- No need for cables or wires
- Controlling buttons have a soft touch
- Sound is of high-fidelity
- Noise cancellation enables to stay focused on the road while driving trucks
- Talk time is limited to fifty (50) hours
- Blue Tiger Dual Elite is comfortable, easy, and durable
- Bluetooth 4.0 version is implemented
- In addition to taking calls, truckers can also listen to music and get directions on GPS
- Fitting is secure with padded earmuffs
- Headband is extremely comforting
- Longevity is the essence of Blue Tiger Dual Elite
- Microphone is ideal for truckers, professionals, and gamers
- Heavy-duty structure and design
- Handsfree headset for inside cab stereo system
- Warranty is not workable at times so it is better to read return policy thoroughly
Why buy Blue Tiger Dual Elite?
Blue Tiger Dual Elite made to the list of best Bluetooth headset for truckers primarily due to the features and exclusivity. It has all that any trucker would love to have and experience. However, it is always about the need – they change from person to person. If you want a headset with Bluetooth that has fifty (50) hours of talk time, then Blue Tiger Dual Elite is meant totally for you.
9. Plantronics Voyager
When it comes to second last best Bluetooth headset for truckers, we picked Plantronics Voyager. There must be the reason for doing so, right? Well, our researchers have worked wholeheartedly without being biased.
According to them, they chose Plantronics Voyager for multiple purposes. What are they? Read on to know the exactness of the features and advantages.
- Battery is excellent – twenty-four (24) hours nonstop use
- Bluetooth of A1 grade quality
- An on-ear headset with strong controlling power
- Headband is made up of memory foam
- Water, dust, and sweat-resistant – with P2i Nano-coating
- Easy to handle and comfortable to use
- Design is structured well enough to stand out amidst other Bluetooth headsets
- Noise elimination technology is inbuilt – ninety-nine percent
- Tough and robust structure
- Endures all types of weather conditions
- Best for longest drives
- Synchronizes with Bluetooth devices and gadgets
- Precision in audio
- Voice commands are integrated
- Voice (command) button is small in size and a bit hard to press
Why buy Plantronics Voyager
Even though there is a glitch in the manufacturing of Plantronics Voyager, there are numerous qualities that connect it with the user. No matter how hard it is to press the button to control voice, these are the best Bluetooth headset for truckers. Features that make it the best include its durability in the severity of weather situations, design, and resistance to water, dust, and sweat.
10. Plantronics Marque 2 Ultralight
According to the researchers, Plantronics Marque 2 Ultralight is full of surprises. It contains Bluetooth which makes it perfect for smartphones as well as other devices. Fitness is indeed excellent and has the finest comfortability.
What are other features and advantages of buying these headsets? If you want to know more, read on.
- Bluetooth is of high end
- Call can be taken or ignored by saying “ignore” or “answer”
- Battery lasts for seven (7) hours – talking time
- Standby time of Plantronics Marque 2 is up to eleven (11) days or two hundred and forty-six (246) hours
- Earmuffs or ear-tips are of three different sizes (small, medium, and large)
- There are two microphones with noise cancellation
- Controlling buttons are very soft and user-friendly
- Comfortability and easiness are another
- Deep sleep mode as well as power-saving mode is its best feature
- Connectivity is great – synchronizes with Bluetooth devices
- Listening to podcasts, music, and navigate through GPS
- These headsets have the potential of pairing two devices at the same time
- Quality of noise cancellation is just average
Why buy Plantronics Marque 2 Ultralight
This is indeed the best headset with Bluetooth for truckers. We can say that because of the features like battery usage, durability, easiness, synchronization with Bluetooth devices, and other features. Therefore, we recommend it to all those who want to experience something different.
Buyers Guide – How Truck Drivers Can Select the Right Pair of Bluetooth Headset?
Drivers need to use a Bluetooth headset is entirely different from any other person. In regard to this, obviously features looked out for any headset are not going to be same too. The question is, what are the features which are direly needed by the drivers. Well, to fill that need and guide the drivers for the best Bluetooth headset, we have discussed those factors in depth.
What are the key factors to consider before deciding on the best Bluetooth headset?
First thing first, it is about the quality of Bluetooth, then it is about the quality of sound, comfortability, and ease in using the headset, noise cancellation, and connectivity.
Let’s discuss them separately now…
Bluetooth is indeed the first aspect through which a driver should do the picking of the headset. It is indeed the most important feature for them. If you are thinking about the reason, then you must know it is rightly so due to the following points.
Without a strong Bluetooth, preferably 4.1, as well as 4.0 version, should be looked for. Why? So that you can listen to music and answer calls without any hesitation on the wheels. Also, the quality of sound is determined on this basic factor. Therefore, better the receptors, better the flawless attending calls.
What may happen when there is a low reception of Bluetooth? You will be troubled. Likewise, if the sound quality is bad, you will get unfocused. Both will end up in disaster.
Another aspect or feature to look for is the sound quality. However, it is deeply associated with the quality of Bluetooth. But you being a trucker must know that microphones’ quality is largely dependent on the sound quality. Which means that it should be such that doesn’t frustrate listener or you, the person who is talking on another end.
How can you be sure about the quality of the microphone?
Honestly, it is not pretested. You have to use it to know the quality. Users’ feedback on the headset is the best way to find out about the quality though. But, this is a vital need and you cannot ignore it for any reason.
Comfort and Ease
Obviously, without comfort and ease, it would be very weird to use the Bluetooth headset. It is again an aspect that can’t go missing out or ignored. However, it is only judged once the headset is used. Therefore, generally, we recommend people to see the reactions of other users before buying any headset.
If you think most of the people have written against using it for covering long distances, then it shouldn’t be bought. Similarly, if you think there are ample good reviews for the simplest features (decent number of extra hours of use, ergonomic designs, or water and sweat proof) then there is no reason to ignore the buying.
Noise cancellation is something that doesn’t allow truckers to get inattentive. Implementation of technology is the basic means of determining its quality. We would endorse headsets between 95 and 100 percent of noise cancellation. Nevertheless, it is again based on reviews because you cannot tell it’s worth before the use.
Phones are mostly kept close to the trucks. That is the reason why connectivity is not much compromised. However, this aspect must be checked before the purchase. In this regard, reliance on 4.0 Bluetooth version is a mandatory need. Since the idea is structured on zero usage of cables, it is a must to have the best connectivity. In short, if the headset is used for a few hours or half of the day, then it is not considered in the list of best Bluetooth headset for truckers.
Conclusion – Last Verdict
All in all, the article comprises of ten best headsets with Bluetooth for truckers. Each and every headset mentioned here are of premium quality. Also, the guideline on buying the best Bluetooth headset for truckers is discussed in detail. Nevertheless, we have to be sure about the likes, dislikes, preferences, and price range too. So, you need to make a list of all that you expect from a good headset for driving trucks. Your call can be sanctioned with the guidelines and the ten best headsets for truckers. Good luck in the finding and making a decision though!