Most people don’t realize that they can connect Bluetooth headphones to a laptop. It’s actually very easy and with the right information, you’ll be able to do it yourself. So if you’re one of those people who want to know how to connect Bluetooth headphones to Toshiba Laptop, read on!
Toshiba laptops are some of the best on the market. They’re stylish, reliable and have a variety of great features. But with all these features, you may not know that they also support Bluetooth headphones! That’s right – you can connect your favorite pair to your Toshiba laptop for high quality audio without any wires in sight.
Here is a step by step guide to show you how:
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Toshiba Laptop – Step by Step Guide
- Put your headphones in Bluetooth pairing mode. To pair headphones with a laptop, you usually hold the power button for several seconds until a flashing status light appears.
- To find Settings on a Toshiba laptop, click the Start icon on the top left corner of your computer screen. The Start button resembles an upside-down and right-side up gear. Alternatively, you can search “Settings” through the search box at the bottom of your computer’s desktop.
- Click “Devices.”
- If you don’t see Bluetooth & other devices, click the “Bluetooth & other devices” tab.
- Make sure that you turn on your Bluetooth connection.
- Click on the Add Devices button, find Bluetooth and click that.
- To connect your Bluetooth headphones, ensure they are in pairing mode.
- After a few moments, click the headphones in the list of devices.
- It’s not always easy to sync your Bluetooth headphones with Windows, but it doesn’t have to be a chore. If the code is 0000 and you’re still having trouble getting connected, try turning off other devices like cellphones or speakers that might also use those four zeros as their passcode – sometimes these can mess things up for you when trying to connect multiple pieces of technology at once.
- After the connection is complete, you’ve successfully paired your Bluetooth headphones to your laptop.
You can now connect Bluetooth headphones to your laptop and start listening to music, watching videos, or even make a phone call. Not only are these devices convenient but they also offer improved sound quality over the speakers on your computer. We hope that all of this information has been helpful for finding out how to connect Bluetooth Headphones to Laptop – if not then let us know what else you need help with!