Raycon wireless earbuds are an excellent choice for people who use headphones often. The company has created a product that is small, yet powerful. You can use them with your phone or other devices to get the best experience possible. If you’re looking for something that’s easy to set up and affordable, this is it!
These earbuds are designed to be used wirelessly on your phone or PC but they can also connect to your PS4 wirelessly or wired through this adapter.
Raycon has created an easy-to-use step by step guide for connecting their headphones to your Playstation 4 (PS4) console using either Bluetooth or USB connection.
There are many people out there who enjoy gaming and listening to music, but they don’t know how to connect their earbuds to the ps4. This blog is about how you can do that in a few easy steps.
This guide also works for other wireless earbuds and headphones including: Sennheiser HD 598, Audio technica ATH-M50x, Bose QuietComfort 35 (QC35), Sony MDRXB950BT/B , Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 3 Wireless, Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 and more.
How to Connect Raycon Earbuds to Ps4
- Check the Raycon user guide or manual for your specific model to see if it supports ps4 connection. The manual can either be downloaded online at their official website or through the package that came with your headphones.
- If they do support PS4 connection, please make sure the method you want to use (wireless or wired) is supported by your model.
- Connect the ps4 controller with a USB cable if you choose to connect through wireless. The usb also needs to be plugged in for this step and it should come with the PS4’s packaging when you purchase it during launch. If you prefer not to use wires, go directly to Step 4 .
- Make sure bluetooth is turned on both on your ps4 console and your earbuds/headphones of choice. Keep them close together for best results during pairing. It will take about 10-20 seconds for each device to recognize each other after they within range of one another — most likely the time will be less than 5 seconds.
- Once successfully paired, you should see a blue light on both your ps4 controller and earbuds/headphones of choice. If you do not see anything or it does not work after following these steps, please go back to Step 3 .
- Go to your audio settings in your PS4’s setting menu by pressing ” up ” on your directional pad (D-Pad) and press ” options “. For most models, simply press the Playstation button (the round one between your directional pad). Then scroll down using your directional pad until you reach ” Audio Output Settings “.
- Make sure that ” ALL AUDIO is selected under output device . Restart your PS4 by holding down the power button until “Standby Mode” appears. This will prompt it to restart.
- Scroll through your audio settings until you reach Audio Format (for wireless connection) or USB connection . Most models should be able to recognize the bluetooth connection but if not, go back to Step 5 .
- Make sure that under Audio Format , SBC is selected as well as Bit Rate 44100Hz for other options. If you have the Raycon QY8 APT-X Bluetooth enabled headphones, please select Bit rate 48000Hz instead of 44100Hz so both devices are compatible. For wired connections, select Auto for bit rate unless other instructions were given in your user manual.
- Enjoy your newly connected earbuds/headphones with the PS4 now!
*Please note that this method will also work for other bluetooth enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, etc.
This guide shows you how to connect raycon earbuds to ps4 wirelessly or wired through usb connection. Some people may find it helpful if they want to enjoy their wireless game sounds and game scores without having wires in the way of their gameplay experience. It works with many wireless headphones including Sennheiser HD 598, Audio technica ATH-M50x, Bose QuietComfort 35 (QC35), Sony MDRXB950BTB , Beats by Dr. Dre Studio 3 Wireless, Plantronics Backbeat Pro 2 and more.
If you need an adapter to connect to your PS4 controller instead of the USB method , please go here