Skullcandy Crusher over-the-ear headphones are a necessity now, rather than just a luxury. They’re noise cancelling and have excellent sound quality – perfect for serious audiophiles who want to be as close to the music or podcast they love without any distractions from their environment!
Skullcandy’s latest line of Crusher headphones is all about great sound in peace. With these on your head you’ll never hear anything but what you need most–that song that gets stuck in your mind at 2 AM when studying becomes less important than going through every Drake record ever recorded with track by track commentary.
Skullycandy Crusher Wireless Headphones are bluetooth enabled so they can be paired to any devices easily within seconds – no more fussing over pairing codes or passwords.
Wireless headphones may be the future of audio, but connecting them to a device can still get annoying. These Skullycandy Crusher Wireless Headphones are no exception! Luckily, we have your back and will walk you through how simple it is to pair these bad boys with anything that has Bluetooth capabilities. Ready?
Table of Contents
How to Pair Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Headphones
For a more seamless experience, start by pressing the button for 3 seconds to put it in pairing mode. This will turn on the flashing light that lets you know your device is ready and waiting!
The next step is to find your headphones on the device of your choosing.
- Go to Settings > Connections
- Select `Bluetooth` in the Connections window.
- When your Skullcandy device appears under ‘Available devices,’ tap on it and then connect to your android device.
- Press the Settings tab, and then press Bluetooth. Press Enable to turn on Bluetooth.
- Search for your Skullcandy device on the pairing screen and press to connect
- On your Mac, go to System Preferences.
- Click the Bluetooth icon
- From the list below, select your Skullcandy device
- Click Connect
For Windows 10:
- To search for “Bluetooth” in your Windows search box, click the Start button, then type Bluetooth and press Enter on keyboard.
- After opening Bluetooth & other devices, check that Bluetooth is “turned on”.
- Tap on “Add Bluetooth or other device” to connect your device
If you’re lucky enough to have a pairing go well, the blinking LED will stop and there’ll be an audio signal that your device is connected.
The way that the Crusher Wireless headphones are designed and engineered is perfect for those who want to feel powerful. They have a great design, sound quality, and battery life. Skullcandy has made sure they’re not just good looking but also durable so you don’t need to worry about breaking them easily or having your music stop in between songs