Wearing a headset could be right as well as wrong. However, the question is if you are wearing it correctly? Well, the question could be taken lightly when it should be taken seriously. Reason being, there are moments when individuals do not know the right use of headphones. Let it be wearing or using it for listening to music or any other kind of audio.
In this regard, we have helped all those who want to know the answer to the question…
How to Wear a Headset? Wearing and Adjusting!!!
Since we know there are several types of headsets, each has different ways to wear too. Let’s delve in and understand the much-needed methods of wearing headsets.
Type 1: In-Ear Headsets
The most convenient style of wearing in-ear headsets is to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Take headset in hands.
- Hold the one on which R is scripted.
- Then have a firm grip on the piece that goes in the ear.
- Pop it inside. Make sure it is done gently and not with a jerk.
- Next, shake head a bit to see if it is falling out or not.
- If not, you are good to go. Otherwise, it is recommended to get another headset for yourself.
Note: At times, it consumes some time to understand if the headset is perfect for your size or not. It is mainly because people have different structures and sizes of the ear. That is the reason why in-ear headsets come in different ear gels.
Type 2: Over the Ear Headsets
The procedure of wearing over the ear headset is slightly different than the in-ear headset. All you need to do is to open it slightly and place it on ears. Another keynote about these earphones or headset is that they stay secure at their position. Which is why they don’t come with ear hooks or ear gels.
Type 3: On the Ear Headsets
For many, on the ear headsets are much better and easier to use than other types of headsets. Mainly it is so because there isn’t any pressure in or on the ears. You can wear it easily by following the same steps as the in-ear headsets.
Type 4: Behind the Neck Headsets
Behind the neck, headsets are more or less same to in-ear headsets. For wearing these headsets, you simply have to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Hold the earbuds firmly so much so that you can control them.
- Take the one with L and bring it near your left ear.
- Then, do the same for the right ear with R on it.
- Next, bring both the earbuds from behind the neck. It should be such that the cord rests on the neck and head.
- Last but not least, ensure that the earbuds are fitted properly.
- Tighten cable for the snug fit.
Last Verdict – Conclusion
All in all, we can say that each type of Bluetooth headset comes with a proper guide on how to wear them correctly. If there is no guide book, then you can always take help from this article.
Whether it’s the cool beats of Hip hop, the soothing sounds of Jazz, the craze of Rock, the rhymes of Rap or the jamming of Reggae, music is only made better by a solid, high performance speaker/headphone/mic. Hi, I’m Alex, an audiophile and an Electronics Engineer. I evaluate headphones, earbuds, speakers, and mics online, and determine which one offers the best performance when comparing different pairs. I’ve been all about high end audio for a very long time. My passion began in the mid 1990s when I was a teenager. I’m a blogger, traveler and food lover.